Q: Car stalled at take off, wrench symbol popped up, no response when gas pedal pushed but Rpms moved, after turn off/on it fine

Car stalled at take off, wrench symbol popped up, no response when gas pedal pushed but Rpms moved, after turn off/on it fine

The wrench symbol is a Check Engine or Service Interval Light. Without additional information it is tough to say what this could be, however some common items that could cause this to happen may be, a faulty mass airflow sensor (MAF), throttle position sensor, or crankshaft sensor. I would suggest having an expert from YourMechanic come to your home to diagnose your Check Engine Light and help you repair it.

3. Car stalled at take off, wrench symbol popped up, no response when gas pedal pushed but Rpms moved, after turn off/on it fine