Q: Car stalled at take off, wrench symbol popped up, no response when gas pedal pushed but Rpms moved, after turn off/on it fine

Car stalled at take off, wrench symbol popped up, no response when gas pedal pushed but Rpms moved, after turn off/on it fine

A: The wrench symbol is a Check Engine or Serv...

The wrench symbol is a Check Engine or Service Interval Light. Without additional information it is tough to say what this could be, however some common items that could cause this to happen may be, a faulty mass airflow sensor (MAF), throttle position sensor, or crankshaft sensor. I would suggest having an expert from YourMechanic come to your home to diagnose your Check Engine Light and help you repair it.