Q: Truck running hot. Already changed water pump, thermostat, and heater hose. No water in my oil. Still running hot

I've changed my water pump, thermostat, and heater hose. My oil is clean . My radiator is working fine. It's still running hot.

You will need to have your cooling fan clutch checked for lock up. If the clutch is replaced from lack of lock up when it gets hot then have the radiator checked for coolant flow through all the passages.

If you’re not able to pinpoint the issue I’d suggest getting soem help from a qualified technician, like one from YourMechanic, who can diagnose your overheating issue and help you fix it accordingly.

3. Truck running hot. Already changed water pump, thermostat, and heater hose. No water in my oil. Still running hot