Q: Loosing power while driving

I have a 2004 Honda Element 220k the car will randomly loose power while driving especially on the highway. We have changed both O2 sensors because that is what the check engine light code stated. We have also recently changed the power steering pump, battery and serpentine belt. It is still randomly loosing engine engine power, while driving the power behind the pedal will stop it will jerk a bit if you don't ease off the gas, it may repeat a few times or not again. Any ideas what it might be? It is our only vehicle and I know if I fix it Hondas last.

If you were getting O2 sensor codes, and you are losing power, then you may need to check to see if the fuel pressure is low or the fuel filter is getting clogged. These both can cause the engine to loose power and can cause the O2 codes. Check to see if the pressure is low, and if so, replace the fuel filter. If you need help with doing this, reach out to a certified mechanic who can help you diagnose the lose of power you’re experiencing.

3. Loosing power while driving