Q: Which 02 sensor do you replace if you're getting bad gas mileage

Which 02 sensor do I need to replace if I'm getting poor gas mileage?

Hi there. That’s a very good question. The one you replace is the one that is faulty, as both sensors work together to take measurements and reading of the fuel system and exhaust to fine-tune the fuel to air ratio. If one of the sensors is not working, the entire program is ineffective. The best way to know which is damaged, have a professional mobile mechanic come to your location and complete a car is getting worse gas mileage inspection.

3. Which 02 sensor do you replace if you're getting bad gas mileage