2004 chevrolet cavalier exhaust hanger fell off of broke,...

Q: 2004 chevrolet cavalier exhaust hanger fell off of broke, can i use a universal exhaust hanger?

asked by on November 14, 2017

was driving home and was being followed by a friend who noticed my exhaust was bouncing up and down. When i got out of the car i inspected it myself and noticed it seems to be hanging freely and "bouncing" due to the exhaust hanger not being there. So my question is can i use a universal exhaust hanger instead of getting the 2004 cavalier model hanger in order to fasten and stabilize my tail pipe?

You can use a universal hanger to support the exhaust to keep it from hanging down. You may need to use a clamp and hanger to attach the pipe to the frame support mount.