Q: Hi Im thinking, my mini needs soon a cloche repair you know how much is it ?

asked by on March 21, 2017

Hi how are you ? I have a Mini Cooper, I'm thinking this needs a cloche repair, can you tell me how much it is ? And how many time is the repair ? Thanks

Car is hard to shift Inspection $79.99 - $89.99 Get a Quote

Hi there. A modern clutch system has multiple individual components that must all work together perfectly in order to allow your Mini to shift gears and accelerate. However, there are different procedures for repairing each of these parts and as such, much different costs. The best way to determine what is damaged and what components require repair or replacement is to have a professional mechanic come to your location and complete a car is hard to shift inspection first.