Q: How long does it take to change rear end on 2003 ford f150

How long does it take to change the rear end
My car's transmission is unknown to me.

The time depends on whether you are dropping in a pre-assembled (re-built or used) axle/differential or are talking about re-building what you have. To just remove and re-install the entire assembly would require roughly 7 to 11 hours depending on exactly what your circumstances are and what is re-usable or will have to also be replaced. If you want to schedule an inspection and get an exact quote please simply request complete axle/differential replacement - inspection, cost and parts estimate and the responding certified mechanic will give you a cost and a work plan based on your personal desires (e.g., new parts, used parts, related replacements and so forth). If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic as we are always here to help you.

3. How long does it take to change rear end on 2003 ford f150