Can't clear P o341 code pontiac 2004 trouble codes automa...

Q: Can't clear P o341 code

asked by on November 01, 2016

Can't clear p0341 code

A P0341 for your Pontiac is a camshaft position sensor problem code. This can also indicate a problem with the ignition module. These systems can sometimes "cross-indicate" since they are both timing sensitive. In the absence of driving symptoms from this code, I would recommend having a Check Engine Light is On Inspection completed by a mobile, professional mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, to diagnose this problem, get an accurate assessment of damage and cost estimate for repairs.