Q: My vehicle was hotwired and vandalized

I have sugar in my engine and gas tank. My car was stolen and they tried to hotwire and crank the ignition. So, I have open ignition wires showing.

A: There will be a few things that will need t...

There will be a few things that will need to be addressed. A qualified mechanic, like one from YourMechanic, will need to drain all the gas/sugar from the gas tank and all lines. And the ignition switch and wiring will need to inspected and replaced if needed. After all of these things are looked at a diagnosis will be made on what all needs replaced.