Q: Heater only gets hot on the passenger side 2003 Honda CRV

My 03 CRV only heats on the passenger side. The air conditioner works fine. The thermostat and the heater control valve have been changed.

Hello - your description suggests that there is a problem with one of the air duct routing doors, sometimes called "air blend" doors, in the heater. This could be caused by a failed heater door actuator or air blend door. I would recommend an inspection of the heater and heater controls by a mobile, professional mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, who will come to your location, diagnose this problem, give you an accurate assessment of damage and cost estimate for repairs.