Q: Trouble code P0133 - 2002 Dodge Durango

At first I had a bad o2sensor reading and replaced the sensor now I am getting a slow response code and am having trouble tracking down the cause I have checked for leaks and changed oil and spark plugs and still can't get rid of problem Any ideas

Do you know if there are any exhaust leaks before the sensor? This code trips when the O2 sensor is not switching back an forth between rich and lean as fast as the computer is setting the conditions. This can be caused by an exhaust leak, faulted wiring or the sensor itself.

It is common for the sensor itself to be at fault and unfortunately it is not uncommon to pull a faulted part out of a brand new box. Try another oxygen sensor first. If that does not work, consider hiring an experienced technician like one from YourMechanic to come out and further diagnose your Check Engine Light firsthand and help you make the necessary repairs.

3. Trouble code P0133 - 2002 Dodge Durango