Q: How do I turn on the automatic dimming side view mirrors?

How do I turn on the automatic dimming side view mirrors?

The automatic dimming side view mirrors are a great safety feature. If your vehicle is equipped with them, then they dim your mirrors at night to keep headlight glare from getting in your eyes. To turn on the automatic dimming side view mirrors, follow these simple steps.

1. Locate the automatic dimming button on the rear view mirror. If your car has automatic dimming side view mirrors, then it also has an automatic dimming rear view mirror. The button is on the bottom of the rear view mirror.

2. Press the automatic dimming button. A light will illuminate on the button, confirming that the automatic dimming feature is on. The automatic dimming feature will now work for both your rear and side view mirrors.

3. Press the automatic dimming button again to turn off the automatic dimming mirrors.

3. How do I turn on the automatic dimming side view mirrors?