Q: How do I select a folder from a list when using a USB device?

How do I select a folder from a list when using a USB device?

When playing from a USB device, you can view a list of the folders, and then select which one you would like to play from. To do so, press the Tune-Scroll knob to view a list of the folders, then rotate the Tune-Scroll knob to the folder you would like to select. Press the Tune-Scroll knob again to select the folder.

3. How do I select a folder from a list when using a USB device?