Q: Car makes noise, automatic window switch, and wiper fluid sprayer not working

My car makes noise when I accelerate. The passenger's side automatic window switch does not work. And, the windshield wiper fluid sprayer doesn't work.

A: A car can make a wide variety of noises for...

A car can make a wide variety of noises for a wide variety of reasons, especially under load, so I would recommend having the vehicle driven by a knowledgable technician so that a conclusive diagnosis of the noise can be made. In regards to the window switch, I would also have the window inspected to see if it's operating properly. And in regards to the wiper sprayer, I would first make sure that there is fluid in the reservoir, and then proceed to check the washer fluid pump circuit and pump. The mechanic can also inspect and repair your washer fluid problem as well.