Q: How do I access and remove AC Blower Motor from 2014 Porsche Cayman?

asked by on November 10, 2017

AC Blows no air, neither hot nor cold air. How do I access and remove AC Blower Motor from 2014 Porsche Cayman? I tried accessing from the "frunk" as I could see the motor assembly when removing the AC Airbox. However, I couldn't see any screw heads or anything so couldn't figure out how to actually remove the AC Blower Assemble from the car. The Porsche part #: 99157392200. What is the proper way to remove and replace this item?

The blower motor is removed from behind the glove box on passenger side. You have to remove lower air bag and glove box assembly for access to blower motor. The motor can then be removed.