Q: 2005 GMC with Denali transmission grinding in all gears including neutral. It will not accelerate and also doesn't have park.

My 2005 gmc Denali awd transmission has a bad grinding noise when I pull it into gear including neutral and it also has no park I put into park and it still continues to roll I pulled it about 1 mile home with the truck not running in neutral and it still had the grinding

Hi there. Your transmission is slipping all of the gears inside and may be due to a broken stator clutch and a broken torque converter. A torque converter that has failed will cause a grinding noise if the stator breaks and will cause the transmission to not drive in any gear. If the torque converter is fine, then the transmission main valve is misaligned causing a cross leak in the transmission valve body. I recommend seeking out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you with your transmission slipping.

3. 2005 GMC with Denali transmission grinding in all gears including neutral. It will not accelerate and also doesn't have park.