Q: How to change fahrenheit to celsius( sonata limited white navigation sistem)

How to change fahrenheit to celsius to sonata limited white navigation sistem?

I would recommend going into the settings menu on your head unit. Once you have found the settings menu, locate the settings for the thermometer. Once these settings have been located, you should be prompted to change the measurement from fahrenheit to celcius. I might also recommend that you check your owners manual in the section that explains how to operate the electronics on the dash.

3. How to change fahrenheit to celsius( sonata limited white navigation sistem)