Q: hello, my coolant was leaking so I had a mechanic repaired it and it was fine for a day and then the next morning I saw the antifr

I described the issue above in the question section.

Coolant leaks may come from a variety of places such as any of the hoses that go to or from the radiator to the motor, the thermostat housing, the water pump or potentially the radiator itself. I would suggest having a professional from YourMechanic come to your location to diagnose and inspect your coolant leak.

• hello, my coolant was leaking so I had a mechanic repaired it and it was fine for a day and then the next morning I saw the antifr