Q: After transmission replacement, trouble starting car

I've already had my transmission replaced. Now it's having trouble starting. Is that because the battery was disconnected during installation and might be drained? Or could it be electrical and they didn't reset the computer? I need your help so I'll know what to tell them.

A: If you had the transmission recently replac...

If you had the transmission recently replaced, then you may have an issue with the ground cable connection at the transmission connection being loose, or the starter cable is loose.

If neither of these issues are happening, then you should have the hard-to-start condition checked by a mechanic, like one from Our mechanics can come to you and help find the problem, and fix it as well.