Q: Ticking noise in engine oil leaking everywhere and car keeps overheating

Hey I have a 2007 Suzuki Forenza Popula I have a ticking noise coming from my engine and oil leaking from somewhere cause it's everywhere when I look under my hood. Also my car keeps overheating when I put 50/50 in my car it would basically drink it up after putting it in there it would get me at least 6 miles before my Car overheats and start smoking.

My car's transmission is unknown to me.

It sounds as if you have a major concern with a great deal of fluid loss. In many cases, a component or seal failure may cause a large amount of fluid loss if it has gone unnoticed for some time.

My best advice to you is to hire a professional to look over the vehicle to find where the fluid loss is happening and make an attempt to correct the situation. With such a large scale of fluid loss, there may be multiple problems.

If you decide to get this fixed, consider enlisting a certified mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, who can diagnose the source of your leak and perform any repairs that are necessary.

• Ticking noise in engine oil leaking everywhere and car keeps overheating