Q: Ticking noise in engine oil leaking everywhere and car keeps overheating

Hey I have a 2007 Suzuki Forenza Popula I have a ticking noise coming from my engine and oil leaking from somewhere cause it's everywhere when I look under my hood. Also my car keeps overheating when I put 50/50 in my car it would basically drink it up after putting it in there it would get me at least 6 miles before my Car overheats and start smoking.

My car's transmission is unknown to me.

It sounds as if you have a major concern with a great deal of fluid loss. In many cases, a component or seal failure may cause a large amount of fluid loss if it has gone unnoticed for some time.

My best advice to you is to hire a professional to look over the vehicle to find where the fluid loss is happening and make an attempt to correct the situation. With such a large scale of fluid loss, there may be multiple problems.

If you decide to get this fixed, consider enlisting a certified mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, who can diagnose the source of your leak and perform any repairs that are necessary.

3. Ticking noise in engine oil leaking everywhere and car keeps overheating