Q: P0455 2005 Chevy Monte Carlo

So my car keeps throwing the p0455 code and my car is over heating, burning alot of fuel and accelerating hesitantly. Ive replaced the maf sensor, catalytic converter, o2 sensor, pvc valve, egr, water pump, thermostat and the fans work great. Ive also replaced the head gaskets about 8 months ago. I bought the car about 9 months ago and its been acting up for the last 2 months. Im tired of throwing money away please help!?!?!

A: The code P0455 is for a gross leak in the e...

The code P0455 is for a gross leak in the evaporative gas tank system and will not have any thing to do with overheating, but may have something to do with other issues. The overheating would should be the first issue addressed. Have a mechanic conduct a diagnostic on the overheating problem and Check Engine Light so that the faults can be pinpointed before throwing any more money and parts at the car.