Q: Does ac compressor regulate the heat disconnected compressor wire due to clicking sound now only 2 heaters in car blowdcold

Does ac compressor regulate the heat disconnected compressor wire due to clicking sound now only 2 heaters in car blowdcold

The AC compressor is responsible for compressing the refrigerant in your air conditioning system. By compressing the refrigerant it increases the pressure that is in the air conditioning lines. When the pressure is increased there is more room for the pressure to decrease. A decrease from high pressure to low pressure will also cause a decrease in temperature. This is how the air-conditioning system works. If you need help with this issue, consider YourMechanic, as one of our mobile technicians can diagnose your A/C firsthand and help you fix it accordingly.

3. Does ac compressor regulate the heat disconnected compressor wire due to clicking sound now only 2 heaters in car blowdcold