Q: Security light on

The security light is on, and the car won't start. The Service Car Soon light is on also.

From the description provided, it appears that your Saturn is experiencing a common issue that can be, in most cases, easily resolved. One trick you can try in the meantime, is to turn the key to the on position and wait 10 minutes, then try to start your Saturn. This is a temporary solution to starting your Saturn if you need to move or use your vehicle to get assistance. I would recommend enlisting the assistance of a certified technician to come by and assist you with your alarm troubles so this does not become a long term issue. They will be able to perform the re-learn procedure for the factory alarm of your Saturn. This will reset the alarm so you can start your Saturn worry free. When a car is turned on but not started, the check engine will turn on and in most cases stay on until the vehicle is started. Chances are this is what you are experiencing, however once the mechanic is able to start your vehicle, they can determine if your Saturn needs further diagnostics.

3. Security light on