Q: Q: Shaking

When the car is in Drive then when I press the brake pedal I feel a little shake

Having only 29,000 miles on your 2015 Hyundai definitely raises a red flag. In many cases, this issue is caused by brake pads that have worn out or a brake master cylinder that is not working correctly on an Antilock Braking System.

Typically front brake pads wear out within the first 50,000 miles, but they can wear out sooner under different driving situations; so it may be time to have your front brake pads replaced.

Contact one of our local ASE certified mechanics to inspect and service your brakes, as this is something that might get worse if not diagnosed and fixed sooner rather than later.