Q: My car cranks but will cut off shorts after starting up. If i start it up again, it will crank but runs and tries to cut off. 2009 Mercedes Benz C300

My car cranks but will cut off shorts after starting up. If i start it up again, it will crank but runs and tries to cut off

Hello. Many different faults will cause your 2009 Mercedes C300 to cut off after starting. The most common would be a fuel pump, fuel filter, battery, alternator, battery cable, crank sensor, or camshaft position sensor. All of these can cause the engine to die after starting and after they heat up may require cooling off before they work again. To have this checked, a qualified technician, like one from YourMechanic, can diagnose the stalling problem and make any repairs required.

3. My car cranks but will cut off shorts after starting up. If i start it up again, it will crank but runs and tries to cut off. 2009 Mercedes Benz C300