Q: Lose rpm and hard to start. I have a code p0336 that is read on a scanner.

Sometimes I lose my rpm gage sometimes it goes with a slight surge and a click.. get to a stop and turn motor off back on it works agin... and some times hard starts crank over and automatic dies I romp on the gas and starts I had a code p0336 a circuit performance range?

Hi there. The code for P0336 is referring to the crankshaft position sensor loosing a signal to the computer. I recommend replacing the crankshaft position sensor and it should fix all of your problems. If you need further assistance with the engine stalling after replacing the crankshaft position sensor, then seek out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you diagnose your vehicle farther.

• Lose rpm and hard to start. I have a code p0336 that is read on a scanner.