Q: Reduced engine power

Ok having issues with reduced engine power.. scanner shows codes p0120, p0220, p1516 need help solving before I buy parts

Code P0120 relates to the throttle position sensor and can be caused by the following:

• Sticking throttle return spring
  • MAP or TPS connector corrosion
  • Misrouted harness causing chafing
  • Bad TPS
  • Bad PCM

Code P0220 relates to the throttle position sensor switch and can be cased by the following:

Code 1516 relates to the throttle actuator control module and can be caused by the following:

• Faulty Throttle Actuator Control (TAC) module
  • Throttle Actuator Control (TAC) module harness is open or shorted
  • Throttle Actuator Control (TAC) module circuit poor electrical connection
  • Check Throttle Actuator Control (TAC) module connector for water
  • Binding or bent throttle plate-failed throttle body

For this issue I would recommend having a certified expert, such as one from Your Mechanic, come to your home to diagnose these trouble codes firsthand for an accurate repair.