Q: My car won't stay starred & is shaking badly 2009 Toyota Camry

Hello, My car cut out on me the other night, when I tried to start it back up it wouldn't start, I thought all I needed was a jump, I had a friend give me a jump and I went to advance auto parts and ask them to test & charge my battery, the said I needed a new battery, I replaced the battery and my car started back up, I drove it all of five minutes before it went back out, I played with the battery it looked like it wasn't tight enough I was able to get the car to start back up but it is shaking really bad and it doesn't stay started long. I had a mechanic look at and they said it is my timing belt & right & left sensors. The check engine light codes says a crankshaft & right & left sensor.Based on the information I've provided what do you think is wrong withe my car?

Hello - I believe you have had either a failure of one of the timing chain guides, or possible the timing chain tensioner has allowed your engine to "jump time" - the chain actually jumps a few teeth on one of the timing gears. This is a common problem with high mileage engines such as yours, and the result is a badly running engine, and crankshaft/camshaft timing codes. I recommend a timing chain components service performed by a mobile, professional mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, who will come to your location, and perform this long-term service.