Q: Stabilizer bar links/bushings

Are toe links and stabilizer links the same thing?

No they are not the same thing. Toe links are also called tie rods.

3. Stabilizer bar links/bushings

Q: Emission and Suspension

Hello. To address the converter, there is no cure for a failing converter. In many cases, these cleaners will clean out some of the build up in the converter but definitely not all of it. You will end up needing...

Q: I did a diagnostics test and the code was P0562. The fan stays on, what can I check to fix the problem?

Hello. P0562 is the trouble code for low system voltage. If the computer detects that the overall electrical system's voltage is low, it will set off the Check Engine Light to notify the driver of the issue. The most common...

Q: Q: Car stalling when put into gear.

The idle control valve is the most likely cause and is the most common of problems with the vehicle for a low idle problem. You may also need to clean the throttle body and its passages with the idle control...