Q: Stabilizer bar links/bushings

Are toe links and stabilizer links the same thing?

No they are not the same thing. Toe links are also called tie rods.

3. Stabilizer bar links/bushings

Q: Small bump caused rear-end suspension & stabilization bar damage

This sounds interesting. I have not experienced such a situation before. I can't imagine a small bump causing such damage unless the vehicle crossed over the object with the rear end and possibly bent something. You may want to at...

Q: Will a 2002 transmission fit into a 2007

Hello there, a transmission from a 2000 Nissan Xterra will not fit into your 2007 Nissan Xterra. The automatic transmission from the 2000 model is a 4 speed unit, where as the 2007 is a 5 speed transmission that is...

Q: Problems with gear shifter.

Hi, most vehicles now a days have an electronic lock that releases when you step on the brake pedal. The lock is a safety feature that keeps the transmission from being put into gear accidentally. If the lock gets stuck...