Stabilizer bar links/bushings suspension 2005 v6-4.0l exp...

Q: Stabilizer bar links/bushings

asked by on August 18, 2017

Are toe links and stabilizer links the same thing?

No they are not the same thing. Toe links are also called tie rods.

Why is my 2007 FORD 500 accelerates when I turn the steering wheel in the Drive or Reverse unintentionally and make the car jumps

You should have the computer tested for codes and then have the steering checked to see if there is a steering or engine issue with idle since it is normal for the engine to increase the idle when it senses...

My car makes a clunk noise when turning the wheel while parked

Normally, the noise you are describing is commonly seen with failed outer tie rods, failed CV axles, broken sway bar bushings and the steering linkage itself. With the modification of the vehicle, it can change the operation of components as...

What is the recommended tire inflation pressure?

It is very important to always have your tires properly inflated. The proper tire inflation pressure is located on the Safety Compliance Certification Label or the Tire label, which are on the B-Pillar, near the door latch, or on the...