Q: Stabilizer bar links/bushings

asked by on August 18, 2017

Are toe links and stabilizer links the same thing?

No they are not the same thing. Toe links are also called tie rods.

My brake lights are not working, fuses are good

It is possible both bulbs are burned out. The filament in each bulb should be tested with an ohmmeter. The bulbs can also be powered off the car to see if both filaments work but be wary of short circuits...

I have replaced alternator, battery, and all wiring but car still shuts off while driving and all electronics reset, but car start

Diagnosing an electrical problem like you've described is one of the more difficult things to complete - even for a professional mechanic. In some cases, an exposed wire that may sometimes come in contact with metal will cause this type...

2008 ford fusion output shaft speed sensor connector part number

You will need to visit the local Ford dealer so you can get the connector since the connector is only available with the transmission harness. The junk yard is the only other place you could go to get just the...