Q: Died while driving.Crank no start got fire got fuel rpm registering air coming out of exhaust when cranking what else can I check

asked by on December 31, 2017

Died while driving no warning now cranks no start i got spark,fuel at Schrader valve decent pressure when squirts out,rpms registering when cranking air coming out of exhaust when cranking.What else could it be?

You may have a bad camshaft or crankshaft sensor and not getting injector pulse. Have the computer scanned for codes to one of these sensors and also check fuel pressure with a test gauge to make sure you have proper pressure.