Q: i have a nissan micra k11 which wont start

i have a nissan micra 1999 insperation 1l it wont start but along with it not starting i also have no dash lights my cd player doesnt work the wipers dont work and the heaters dont work was wondering what it could be

Hi there. I would recommend checking all of the fuses under the dashboard. There should be several fuses in a box, one of which will be a 15 amp fuse that is responsible for the dashboard lights. If any of these are burnt, this could be your problem. If you’d like to have this diagnosed, a certified technician from YourMechanic can come to your car’s location to pinpoint the cause of the starting issue and assist with repair.

3. i have a nissan micra k11 which wont start