Q: Loud rough ride coming from the front of car.

This car has some type of front end problem. It's been thrown out that it could be either a front differential issue or something with the front bearings. Is it possible to get an estimate to fix these issues?

Hey there, thanks for writing in to YourMechanic. There are many things this may be, ranging from front differential problems to an out of balance tire to bad wheel bearings. For an issue like this I would recommend having a certified expert, like one from YourMechanic, come to your home to inspect the Jeep firsthand and take it for a test drive to determine what may be causing this.

3. Loud rough ride coming from the front of car.