Q: Can A Chrysler Town & Country 2000 Transmission Work / Fit In A Dodge Grand Caravan 2003?

asked by on February 23, 2017

The Chrysler T&C Has The Same 3.8 engine as the Dodge Grand Caravan My Question Is Will It Work In My 2003 Grand Caravan? A Guy Is Selling The Trans To Me From His Chrysler.

Hi there. From the years 1995 to 2007 all of the transmissions are the same for the Grand Caravan and the Town and Country. They use four different transmissions, A404, A413, A470, and A670. The A670 is a six speed transmission where the others are a four speed transmission. You can swap a 2000 Town and Country transmission with a 2003 Grand Caravan.