Q: 98 camry starter clicking and the battery and starter is good.

Starter was checked, its good. Battery was checked, its also good. Replaced relay amd st ad ter relay fuses. Still a solid click.... :( ;No issues mechanically until this. Please help.

Hi there. Check the battery cables and make sure that they are tight and clean. Check the battery for a load test. The battery should not drop more than 11.5 volts during a voltage drop test. If the battery does drop more than 11.5 volts, then the battery is no good and needs to be replaced. A battery should be fully charged at 12.6 volts or 75% charged at 12.4 volts. anything lower than 12.4 volts, the battery would need charged and retested. Try tapping on the starter solenoid and see if the starter stops clicking. If the engine starts up, then the starter solenoid is sticking and the starter would need replaced. Also, try turning the engine by hand and make sure that the engine is not locked up causing the starter not to turn the engine over. Make sure that the battery cables on the starter are clean and tight. If you need further assistance with your starter not engaging, then seek out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you.

3. 98 camry starter clicking and the battery and starter is good.