Q: i hit a curb and bent both front rims. it drove right after and iv'e replaced tthe rims and tires but now its not driving

IT drove right after the accident because i had to drive it for the tower to get it on the druck but now that ive replaced the tires its not driving in drive but a little and in reverse a little. I don;t know what to think or where to start. My sister mentioned maybe its the Control Arms. What is that and is she correct

If you hit the curb hard enough to bend rims and blow out tires, then you most likely bent the control arms and spindles. This may be causing the axles to bind in the spindles. Have the complete front end inspected and damaged parts replaced.

3. i hit a curb and bent both front rims. it drove right after and iv'e replaced tthe rims and tires but now its not driving