Do a 2006 mercury milan premier 3.0 have a fuel filter? m...

Q: Do a 2006 mercury milan premier 3.0 have a fuel filter?

asked by on July 23, 2017

Do my car have a fuel filter? And if yes, where?

Your vehicle’s fuel supply system does have a fuel filter but that filter is built into the fuel pump which is installed in the gas tank. Should you desire service on the filter please use YourMechanic’s fuel filter replacement service page. If you are having an operating issue with the engine, such as rough running, which you believe might be fuel system related, please note that a mechanic can test fuel supply output pressure and delivered volume, in order to determine whether the filter is blocked or not. To obtain a test such as that, or have the engine diagnosed, you can request an engine diagnostic - rough operation. If you have further questions or concerns about either repair service, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic as we are always here to help you.