Q: Indicators and brake lights not working

asked by on February 11, 2017

Indicators inside are working but outside they arnt flashing and my brake lights arnt working but my top brake lights is working but both bottom ones arnt, I have tried replacing bulbs BUT my rear lights and headlights are working.

Hi there. When the tail lights don’t work, either brake or turn signal, it’s typically an electrical relay or fuse that is damaged which causes this to occur. It’s a good idea for you to check and replace any fuses first to see if the issue resolves itself. If this doesn’t work, I would recommend having a professional mobile mechanic come to your location and complete a rear lights are not working inspection.