Q: What are the most common iPod and USB error messages?

What are the most common iPod and USB error messages?

A: Your car’s audio system is capable of givin...

Your car’s audio system is capable of giving you at least some information about problems it experiences attempting to play the devices you connect, such as your iPod or a USB flash drive. Here are some of the more common error messages and what they mean.

1. USB Error: There’s a problem with the drive. Disconnect it and try again.

2. Bad USB Device: Your device isn’t compatible with the system. Try reconnecting, but

chances are good that the USB device won’t work.

1. No Song: There are no files found on the device or drive.

2. Unsupported Ver: This means that the iPod you’re connecting isn’t supported.

3. Retry Connection: The connection is bad. Reconnect and try again.

4. Unplayable File: This means that the file in question is either corrupt or protected with DRM.

5. No Data: If your flash drive has no files, or the files are not playable, this message will appear.

6. Unsupported: The device you’re connecting isn’t supported by the system.