Q: Driver headlight having issues.

My headlight burnt out last night, i replaced it first thing this morning at autozone and it still didnt work. He used a meter to check if the light plug in was getting any electricity and found out it wasnt. Said it might be a fuse or something with the wiring. Any ideas based on this information with what could be wrong?

Check your fuses box for the headlights. Also possible there is a headlight relay which may have failed. Since only one side has failed, it could be a wiring problem to that one headlight (or a ground issue with that light). I recommend a headlight system inspection by a mobile, professional mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, who will come to your location, diagnose this problem, give you an accurate assessment of damage and cost estimate for repairs.