Q: Driver headlight having issues.

My headlight burnt out last night, i replaced it first thing this morning at autozone and it still didnt work. He used a meter to check if the light plug in was getting any electricity and found out it wasnt. Said it might be a fuse or something with the wiring. Any ideas based on this information with what could be wrong?

Check your fuses box for the headlights. Also possible there is a headlight relay which may have failed. Since only one side has failed, it could be a wiring problem to that one headlight (or a ground issue with that light). I recommend a headlight system inspection by a mobile, professional mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, who will come to your location, diagnose this problem, give you an accurate assessment of damage and cost estimate for repairs.

3. Driver headlight having issues.