Q: Bad gas in car

My car has a tank full of three year-old gas. It cranks, but does not start.

It is possible that the gas has gone bad. When gas goes bad it can turn into a gooey mess. This will clog up your fuel system and cause you to not have fuel for the engine to run. The old gas will need to be drained out, and the entire system will have to be cleaned out, so your vehicle will run properly. I would ask for help from the mechanics at YourMechanic to help get your car running again, beginning with a diagnosis of the problem causing your engine not to start.

3. Bad gas in car