Q: Transmission 2007 Nissan Altima

I need to replace the transmission on my 2007 Nissan Altima 2.5S Non-Hybrid. What I want to know is, are there any models that are interchangeable? Can I use the hybrid version or a different year?

Hello - the transmission in your model (RE0F10A) is a Continuously Variable Transmission that was installed in the ’07-08 Altima’s, and also in some models of the the non-hybrid Nissan Rogue and Sentra those same years. I would not venture outside of these models for a substitute. I would also not recommend the transmission from the hybrid - it is different. Hope this is helpful!