Q: 08 jaguar blows cold air but while at a stop starts blowing semi cool air had service no leaks told it was fans not working / but

was told no leaks on a/c .blows cold air but while at idle stop it starts to blow semi cool air .told fan or fans not working car doesn't over heat

If the condenser fans are not working properly, the effect that you are describing (delivered air not as cold at idle) will occur. The condenser fans provide the air flow that is necessary to remove a lot of the heat from the refrigerant. If those fans are not working, less liquid (that is "condensed") refrigerant will be delivered to the evaporator in the passenger compartment to "flash" (boil and absorb heat). The recommended service to get this problem investigated and resolved is condenser fan motor/fan circuit diagnostic. If you request that service, the responding certified mechanic will get this taken care of for you. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic as we are always here to help you.

3. 08 jaguar blows cold air but while at a stop starts blowing semi cool air had service no leaks told it was fans not working / but