Q: I replaced wheel speed sensor. But abs and engine light still kn. What could it be

I was told I need to replace my whee. Hub and wheel speed sensor. Thats the reason why my service transmission, abs light , traction lihht, and park brake were on .I fixed the wheel hub and sensor. But the lights are still on. Do I have to reset those lights.

If the ABS wheel speed sensor was faulty, once the new hub/sensor is installed, and you drive the vehicle, the warning lights should go out. To determine what is going on, you can manually erase the trouble codes using an appropriate scan tool and if the warning lights stay off, then the problem is resolved. If the lights return, either the wheel speed sensor was not faulty (not an unusual scenario as the output of the sensor has to be directly tested to determine if the sensor is faulty versus a circumstance where there is just a loose connection in the circuit to and from the sensor; trouble codes can NOT be the sole basis to condemn the sensor; it must be tested) or there is more than one cause of the fault. If you are seeking a resolution to this, and you want a professional mechanic to conclude this, please request a warning light diagnostic and the responding certified mechanic will get this resolved at the lowest possible cost, right at your location. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic because we want you to make the most of your repair dollars and help you to get the best possible results.

3. I replaced wheel speed sensor. But abs and engine light still kn. What could it be