Q: How do you activate the auto lights?

asked by on December 15, 2015

How do you activate the auto lights?

Automatic lights allow you to essentially “set it and forget it” when it comes to using your headlights. If your car is equipped with this function, you can turn your lights to “auto”. When the light level outside drops low enough, the lights will turn on. When it brightens, the lights will turn off. Here’s how to work them:

1. Locate the headlight lever on the left of your steering wheel.

2. Turn the headlight knob one time to the “auto” setting (if your car is not equipped with auto lighting, this will only turn on your parking lights, so check for the word auto).

Tips

• The auto functionality of your lights is controlled by the light sensor on your dash. Don’t cover it up with anything.

• You can adjust your auto light functionality through the multi-information display.