Q: Break and quench (off)

Each time I apply break while I try to go over a bump or slow down to take another route my car go off. Sometimes it does go off while I slow down for other cars. I have my mechanic increased the slow or should I say high it, still it does go off every time. It's a shameful experience for me

A: You may have a bad or sticking idle air con...

You may have a bad or sticking idle air control valve. You need to have the computer checked for codes. The throttle body and idle air control valve should be thoroughly inspected. Resetting the idle speed will cause the computer to not know when you are at closed throttle. If you decide to have this fixed, consider YourMechanic, as one of our mobile technicians can come to you and diagnose your stalling issue firsthand. Best of luck.