Q: Thumping noise when turning right

When ever I turned right doing 10Iles and hour it make noise I already bought and changed my rack and pinion, ball joints, tie rod ends, cv joints, shock and shrut. I'm running out of options hoping you can help is it possible for it to be the bushing making that much noise?

Hey there:

It’s quite possible that a stabilizer bar bushing might be the source of this knocking sound when you turn right. It’s also possible that the noise is coming from an upper or lower strut mount that is worn out. If you check those two components and still can’t find it, you should have a mobile mechanic visit you to complete a car is making a noise inspection so they can inspect your car onsite and determine where the noise is coming from; and recommend repairs.

3. Thumping noise when turning right