I have a 2007 bmw 335i smoke bmw 335i 2007 l6-3.0l turbo

Q: I have a 2007 bmw 335i smoke

Hello my car is a 2007 bmw 335i and i ran out of gas and i put regular gas in it to get to the gas station to put premium gas and it started making a white mixed with grey smoke can you please help me with that question

Running regular fuel in an engine that takes premium fuel only may cause engine to get a pinging noise and may not run correctly until you get the correct fuel in it. Have a mechanic like one from YourMechanic check the engine if after using correct fuels in it still has the smoke issues. It may have more problems than just running out of fuel. Check you coolant levels to make sure it is not low due to a blown head gasket or turbo problem.