Q: My mustang keeps dying.

I've replaced the battery once and the alternator twice but my mustang keeps dying. And ever since the replacement of the alternator and battery, the battery light will not go off. How can I fix this?

Hey there. There is a fuse in the fuse junction box within the engine fuse box that needs to be checked. It is a 20amp fuse. There are two fuse link wires that go from junction box to the alternator. If any of these are blown then the alternator will not charge and may be causing your Mustang to die. If you would like to have this checked, a qualified pro from YourMechanic can come to your car’s location to inspect the starting issue and perform any needed repairs.

3. My mustang keeps dying.