Q: My Toyota Corolla 2015 EPS came on when I just drove about a minute from my house. The brakes of the car are hard

My Toyota Corolla 2015 EPS came on when I just drove about a minute from my house. The brakes of the car are hard My car has an automatic transmission.

Hello, thank you for writing in. It sounds like you may have a voltage problem going on. I usually check the connection me at the battery first. If the battery connections are fine then the alternator and battery must be load tested. If those are also fine then it may be a module issue, but this is not as common. If you want this EPS system diagnosed, consider YourMechanic, as a certified mechanic can come to your home or office to diagnose and repair this.

3. My Toyota Corolla 2015 EPS came on when I just drove about a minute from my house. The brakes of the car are hard