Q: Engine light flashing.

The Engine light is flashing and the car is accelerating slow.

Check Engine Light is on Inspection $79.99 - $99.99 Get a Quote

A flashing check engine light generally means there is a misfire dumping raw fuel into the exhaust system, usually caused by a consistent misfire, if the car is driven in that condition for long enough catalytic converter damage is likely. I would recommend a mechanic like one from YourMechanic come scan your cars computer for codes and go from there possible problems being a failed coil or fuel injector usually.

Experienced Mechanic?

Earn up to $65/hr